Casting Director and
What I Do
- Casting Director, CSA
- Audition coaching for actors – all levels.
- Teen empowerment for college interviews both live and on camera.
- Presentation skills for business, sales and service professionals.
- Team building and communication skills.
- Preparing, crafting, and delivering speeches, including TED Talks.
Casting Director and Artistic Associate at Berkeley Repertory Theatre for 30 seasons. Projects outside of Berkeley Rep include ACT (Seattle), Arizona Theatre Company, Aurora Theatre Company, Sacramento’s B Street Theatre, Bay Area Playwrights Festival, Dallas Theater Center, Marin Theatre Company, The Marsh S.F., San Jose Rep, Social Impact Productions Inc., Traveling Jewish Theatre, casting consultant for the film Conceiving Ada, starring Tilda Swinton, two Josh Kornbluth films including Haiku Tunnel and Love and Taxes and San Francisco casting for the feature film Beyond Redemption by Britta Sjogren. Amy received her MFA from Brandeis University, where she was also an artist-in-residence. A performance and communication coach to actors and business people, Amy taught acting fundamentals at Mills College and workshops at Berkeley Rep’s School of Theatre, as well as many other venues in the Bay Area. Amy is a member of the Casting Society of America and a recent Artios Award winner for Excellence in casting.